- Practice Commenced1995
- # of MEDS (as of 26/2/24)
- # of ARBS (as of 26/2/24)
Nina Meierding has mediated over 4,000 disputes and has conducted ADR training in almost all 50 states and eight foreign countries. She has consulted and trained many groups, from court systems and law firms, to federal governmental agencies and school districts in the areas of conflict resolution, cross cultural & gender issues, and negotiation skills.
For over 25 years, Nina has been an Adjunct Professor at Pepperdine and has been an instructor at many other universities and law schools, including the National Judicial College.
- Certificate Program in Alternative Dispute Resolution (15 units), Pepperdine University School of Law (Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution) 1992
- Juris Doctorate, Ventura College of Law (cum laude) 1984
- Masters in Education, University of Southern California (summa cum laude) 1977
- Bachelor of Science, University of Southern California (magna cum laude) 1976
Memberships & Affiliations
Nina is a Past President of the Academy of Family Mediators and has served on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the Association for Conflict Resolution, and the California Dispute Resolution Institute.
She has received many awards including the Peacemaker Award by the Southern California Mediation Association, the Distinguished Mediator Award from the Association of Conflict Resolution and the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American College of Civil Trial Mediators (ACCTM). She is an honorary fellow of the International Academy of Mediators (IAM) and in 2019, Nina was named as an honorary member of the NADN.
Nina's practice is now dedicated entirely to ADR Training. Visit www.mediate.com/ninameierding for more information.